Leave a message

Enter the characters shown in the image.

Additional Resources

Subscribe to our Highlights of Board Action!

Copy of Diploma/High School Transcript
The State Board of Education does not maintain copies of Diplomas or Transcripts.
Please contact the school issuing the Diploma or credits.

For a closed District school, please contact the District Office.

For a closed Charter school, please contact the
Arizona State Board for Charter Schools

The Ombudsman-Citizens Aide helps citizens to resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies: https://www.azoca.gov/

Instructions on how to file a Public Records Request, are available here: https://azsbe.az.gov/about/services/public-record-requests. You may call (602) 542-5057 if you have questions.

Media information is available here: https://azsbe.az.gov/about/media.